Close ones describe him as intelligent, humble, smiling, positive, matured, helping with good humanitarian values n moderate lifestyle. He is a strategist, a visionary, a risk taker and a true entrepreneur. With his strong interest in financial planing & wealth creation - he definitely stands out from the crowd. He invests in equity and loves to develop assets yet he is fun-loving and enjoys life through good food, clothes, friends and being an eye-candy to his family. Siblings praise him for his apt and non-extravagant lifestyle and his acumen in business that he has inherited strongly from the lineage of successful entrepreneurs. He is endorsed for his hardwork, objective approach and deliverables even in challenging situations. He is often observed bridging communication gaps and bring harmony into disagreements - that makes him worthy of entrepreneurial success. Throughout his life, the family has known numerous admirers of his double deep - cheek dimples with pleasant smile and personality. He has represented at national tournaments as a chess player and plays cricket for passion. Openness to learn and develop oneself - is a virtue that surely would take him a long way in life. Primarily a vegetarian at home; yet cherishes the chicken delicacies when outdoors. We are in the process of identifying the right match with higher compatibility - to solemnize the relationship at the most appropriate time in future.
It is a pleasure sharing a few words about my son. Few things that shall be looked upon about him are:
1. He is a person with great sense of responsibility towards family and takes care of his loved ones in every way possible at his end.
2. He is proactive, faces the situation from the front and that is the reason the never hesitate in taking decisions. Due to this attitude he has handle many positions of responsibility in college, professionally and hence was honored with NMIMS Ambassador award.
3. He is a Tabala player and loves listening to music
4. He has completed his B.Tech In Mechanical from NMIMS, Mumbai and pursuing M.Tech In Design & Engineering from BITS, Pilani sponsored by the company.
5. Currently he is working for Aditya Birla Group's Grasim Industries Limited.
Our family is basically from Indore, Madhya Pradesh and my son is working in Gujarat.
As parents, we have taught our son to respect others and live life with a positive & progressive outlook. He is looking for a life partner who would be his friend and stand by him in every phase of life.